Summer holiday season has arrived!
In the run up to our summer holiday, I always end up buying quite a few new bits to take on holiday. For me, having new holiday clothes is all part of the holiday fun (any excuse!). I’m particularly loving this season’s styles, so I have to admit to spending quite a bit this year – whoops!
Here are my top summer wardrobe picks…
- Floral top (Ted Baker, £87.99) – I’m loving both off the shoulder tops and floral prints at the minute and this top ticks both boxes. This top could be worn in the day with denim shorts or dressed up at night, with black or white cropped trousers and heels or wedges.
- Shirt (Dorothy Perkins, £17.49) – I love this shirt for the evening. It would look lovely with white skinny jeans and wedges.
- Shorts (Vero Moda shorts, £13.59) – These shorts are perfect for day or night. I love wearing shorts at night when on holiday. Especially with a nice pair of wedges.
- Dress (Mint Velvet, £49) – I also love taking dresses on holiday, as you don’t have to think to hard about what to put with them. This dress looks sophisticated, whilst still being comfy – perfect for hot balmy holiday nights. It would look fab with gold jewellery and either wedges or heels.
- Flip flops (Joules, £12.95) – A holiday must-have! I love the pretty floral print on these and they look super comfy.
- Swimsuit (Kenneth Cole at House of Fraser, £75) – Since having kids, I don’t feel comfortable wearing a bikini, so I like to buy nice swimsuits that aren’t frumpy and this one fits the bill perfectly.
All items were sourced via LoveTheSales
What are your summer wardrobe favourites?