I was really excited to be nominated by Fairies and Pirates for the Liebstar Award. My first blog award! Ok, so it’s hardly the Brilliance in Blogging Awards, but I’m still excited, so thank you Isabella!
The Liebster Award is about helping raise awareness of new blogs and bloggers. Although my blog was actually started almost 3 years’ ago, it was only in November that I actually properly got in to blogging. Previously It had been a bit of a diary of the twins’ early days, that I didn’t really share it. I started to post regularly in November, set up social media accounts and have started getting involved with the blogging community. I’m delighted that readership of my blog has grown and I’ve almost got 700 Twitter followers!
Ok, so here are the answers to the questions I have been set:
1. Which three female dinner guests would you invite and why?
Victoria Beckham – I think she’s an amazing business woman, plus I’d love to chat about her gorgeous husband!
Paula Radcliffe – I enjoy running and would love to chat to her about her journey.
Kate Middleton – I’d love to ask her if she really wanted to get glammed up only a few hours after giving birth?!
2. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
What goes around comes around, so be nice! It is very true!
3. What prompted you to launch a blog?
4. What’s your favourite tipple?
5. Apart from your kids and family, what is the one thing you can’t live without?
6. What are you most proud of?
7. What’s the best and worst thing about motherhood?
Best – that feeling when my little ones do something unexpected and super cute e.g. randomly give you a hug or come out with something lovely.
Worst – the lack of lie ins! Even one a week appears to be too much to ask for!
8. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
9. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
I tend to stick by the rules, but running away from a taxi without paying when I was 17 is probably one of the naughtiest!
10. What is your earliest / happiest childhood memory?
Moving house when I was four.
It’s a little bit crazy at times, but life’s for making memories!
Hopefully that gives you all a bit of an insight into me and my life.
The blogs I’d like to nominate are:
A cup of confidence
Here are your questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What’s your biggest achievement?
3. What’s your favourite chocolate bar?
4. Who do you admire most?
5. What’s your goal for the next year?
6. What’s your worst habit?
7. What three things would you take to a desert island (excludes family and friends)
8. What’s your dream job?
9. What’s your favourite blog?
10. What’s your blogging goal?
11. What famous person would you most like to meet and why?