Christmas is slowly creeping up on us. This year I’m trying to be particularly organised as we are going on holiday at the end of November. As well as trying to get my Christmas shopping done as early as possible, I’ve also been having a browse around for party dresses. During December we have a few Christmas parties to attend and they’re often quite glam dos – I love an excuse to get glammed up!
I have recently started buying more of my clothes online as it is just so hard to find the time to have a good browse round the shops. Clothes shopping is really not very pleasurable with three kids in tow! I’ve been spending my evenings having a good browse for party dresses and I’ve been finding some really good bargains, which I thought I’d share with you on here.
- Phase Eight Lace Dress (£59) – I love lace, it’s classy but sexy too. This dress is a real classic and could be worn year after year. It’s also a great price.
- Karen Millen Red Dress (£146.99) – I love a bit of red at Christmas and this dress is perfect for those who are self-conscious about their arms. I love the pleated skirt at the bottom, which is really on trend.
- Miss Selfridge Strapless Dress (£27.29) – Sexy, but still classy, this Miss Selfridge dress is a bargain! Perfect for those who want to reveal a little more flesh!
- Reiss Black Dress (£143.99) – A simple, classic little black dress. I love the hint of lace, which adds a bit of extra detail.
- Ted Baker Floral Dress (£95.99) – I love the cut and style of this dress and I think it would look really elegant on. It’s perfect for those who want a party dress with a bit more colour.
- French Connection Sparkly Dress (£60) – Christmas is the perfect time to get the glitter and sparkles out and this dress is perfect if you want to add a bit of sparkle to your party wardrobe. The cut is super flattering too. At £60 it’s also a bargain for a French Connection dress!
All dresses were sourced via LoveTheSales.
I love all of these dresses and I’m struggle to chose just one!
Which one is your favourite?