We’ve finally started work on our new dressing room! Anyone who is a regular reader will know that we spent the majority of last year having a large (and stressful) extension to our house. This extension has meant that we now have five bedroom, one more than we actually need. The spare room is pretty small and rather than it becoming a dumping ground, we have decided to turn it into a dressing room, which I’m super excited about.
So excited that I’ve been planning what I’ll do with the room for the past few months (check out my Dressing room dreams post).
Phase One of Project Dressing Room consisted of repainting the room and woodwork, which we managed to get done this weekend. The room is quite small, so with a little help from my mum and dad, we managed to get it all finished by the Sunday.
I’ve included some before and after pics below. It was difficult to get an after photo that accurately shows the true colour of the room (hence the slightly random pics), but I think I just about managed it. I’m really happy with the grey colour we’ve used (Light Rain from the B&Q Colours range) and the newly painted woodwork and radiator, give the room a fresh new lease of life.